Alderman Pat Dowell, candidate for the Democratic Nomination for Representative in the First Congressional District, joined the race on Wednesday, January 5. In less than a week, the campaign has raised more than $150,000 in donations and pledges. Paperwork has been filed with the FEC to establish her federal committee: Pat Dowell for Congress.
- Pat Dowell on the Right to Choose for Women Revoked by Supreme Court
- Jonathan Jackson Refuses to Take Responsibility and Be Accountable
- The Crypto Currency Dark Money PACs are Spending More to Buy a Congressional Seat for Jonathan Jackson
- Jonathan Jackson’s Backing From Billionaires Puts “For Sale” on Elected Office
- “Day One” TV/ Digital Ad Begins Airing for Pat Dowell for Congress
No comments to show.