”During the City Council Hearing on the casino proposals for Chicago, I presented a long list of questions raised by the residents of my community. One of the key concerns was that the casino project must have a Labor Peace Agreement with a living wage. I support the Chicago Federation of Labor’s position that in order to approve a casino, a labor agreement of operations must be in place. As I said during the hearing “If that isn’t in there, this ain’t going nowhere.’ I encourage all casino operators to sit down soon with labor and negotiate, then put a deal on the table.” said Ald. Pat Dowell, candidate for the Democratic nomination for Illinois’ 1st Congressional District.
- Pat Dowell on the Right to Choose for Women Revoked by Supreme Court
- Jonathan Jackson Refuses to Take Responsibility and Be Accountable
- The Crypto Currency Dark Money PACs are Spending More to Buy a Congressional Seat for Jonathan Jackson
- Jonathan Jackson’s Backing From Billionaires Puts “For Sale” on Elected Office
- “Day One” TV/ Digital Ad Begins Airing for Pat Dowell for Congress
No comments to show.