A few days ago I attended the Save the Reader rally, and I am happy to share that the Reader will be saved. The paper will become a nonprofit publication and continue as a voice for marginalized people. The Reader is an important part of the community, their continued success is vital to our future. I offer my personal best wishes to Tracy Baim, a pioneering journalist, and passionate activist. Her determination and steadfastness are why we are able to celebrate today,” said Ald. Pat Dowell, candidate for the Democratic nomination for Illinois’ 1st Congressional District.
- Pat Dowell on the Right to Choose for Women Revoked by Supreme Court
- Jonathan Jackson Refuses to Take Responsibility and Be Accountable
- The Crypto Currency Dark Money PACs are Spending More to Buy a Congressional Seat for Jonathan Jackson
- Jonathan Jackson’s Backing From Billionaires Puts “For Sale” on Elected Office
- “Day One” TV/ Digital Ad Begins Airing for Pat Dowell for Congress
No comments to show.