“It is good news today for our Brothers and Sisters in IBEW 1220 who settled their strike against WTTW. I admire the strength of these workers to make a stand and fight for their rights in the workplace. These workers took a risk, and now they have a contract that they describe as the best possible agreement. The rights of all workers must be respected, a right that I will always champion.” said Ald. Pat Dowell, candidate for the Democratic nomination for Illinois’ 1st Congressional District.
- Pat Dowell on the Right to Choose for Women Revoked by Supreme Court
- Jonathan Jackson Refuses to Take Responsibility and Be Accountable
- The Crypto Currency Dark Money PACs are Spending More to Buy a Congressional Seat for Jonathan Jackson
- Jonathan Jackson’s Backing From Billionaires Puts “For Sale” on Elected Office
- “Day One” TV/ Digital Ad Begins Airing for Pat Dowell for Congress
No comments to show.