The people of the First Congressional District need a Congresswoman with the experience to deliver resources. As Alderman in Chicago’s City Council, I have built coalitions, guided legislation, and chaired committees, including the powerful Budget Committee. I have been a workhorse, not a show horse, who has consistently brought resources back to residents. While others may talk about what they want to do and think about policy solutions, I’ve shown what type of Congresswoman I will be by delivering results. I brought grocery stores to the community, ending food deserts. I’ve provided real support to local businesses – especially Black-owned small businesses – to help them thrive, grow, and navigate government resources and regulations. I will bring that experience to Congress, where I will work in a bipartisan way to implement solutions on gun violence, ensuring healthcare and mental healthcare for all, and funding to complete the expansion of the Red Line.
- Pat Dowell on the Right to Choose for Women Revoked by Supreme Court
- Jonathan Jackson Refuses to Take Responsibility and Be Accountable
- The Crypto Currency Dark Money PACs are Spending More to Buy a Congressional Seat for Jonathan Jackson
- Jonathan Jackson’s Backing From Billionaires Puts “For Sale” on Elected Office
- “Day One” TV/ Digital Ad Begins Airing for Pat Dowell for Congress
No comments to show.